Wednesday, January 09, 2008

AGHHHHH

David told me that I had to post today even though I can't think of anything of interest to say, so I guess I'll just say what I'm feeling at the moment:

  • I have to order and eat lunch even though I'm not hungry at all.
  • I'm up to my eyeballs in insurance (let's see, what's a nice way to put it) crap.
  • I want to take a nap, but can't fall asleep.
  • I miss the cats so much I could cry.
  • The cleaning lady forgot to close the bathroom door, and it is driving me crazy.
  • There is nothing on TV, and I don't have the attention span for movies.
  • David has started back to work, which has been harder on me than expected.
  • My nose has been congested since October.
  • I'm tired of my Heparin shot locations bleeding every time I take a shower.
  • I'm mad that Obama lost by 2 percentage points in New Hampshire last night, and I was awake to see it.
  • I think I'm getting a rash on my stomach from the ultrasound gel and monitor straps.
  • Our new neighbors are slobs (I can't see it but David told me about it), and you all know how much that gets to me.

Otherwise, everything is great....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now... Remember to focus on the positive! I'm sorry you're having a down day. Think of 5th period last semester, or 6th last year! There; feel better?! :-)

Anonymous said...

Even though you made me laugh, DON'T EVER title your day with AGHHHHH again!

Anonymous said...

God love ya! You made me laugh, too! Life is a little suckie right now, and it's totally ok to say that (or yell it at the cleaning lady next time she ventures in!) But remember, these are the things you'll use later to guilt Jack and Ella into behaving. God has a plan for everything! ;-)

kelly said...

well, now that you have made everyone laugh. Keep your chin up there are lot of people that are praying for you guys.All the open doors will be worth it in the end.

Marcy said...

Congrats on making it to week 27!

I hope you are able to deal with the insurance and not get too worked up... our insurance company gave us a case worker to help deal me with all the paperwork and billing at both hospitals, maybe you could request one from your insurance company??? It really helped me to get rid of some of the burden of not knowing what to do, or who to call when I should have been concentrating on keeping my contractions down.

I hope today is better than yesterday for you and I pray those babies are growing well.