Sunday, June 01, 2008

Loads of pics

Another weekend almost over and back to work we go. This week was simply incredible for me to get to spend 4 days with them all to myself. It was sometimes frustrating but spending 24x7 with them showed their personalities and let me understand their moods/cries/smiles more easily. Maybe someday I'll actually attain patience... Below is a picture recap.

Jack and Ella are sleeping more (almost 6 hours last night)



Ella likes her new toy and moving her head around


But Jack doesn't


They are getting more adorable every day



No idea why he'd turn out short and stocky...


A natural fighter?


One of these days we'll actually move up to the nursery


Lots of visits from cousins



A pose for the camera

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Adorable. It's amazing seeing them change and grow. Their personality is starting to show in the pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Cutest babies in the world!!!! Hedy