Thursday, June 26, 2008

Time "Off"

I am soooo looking forward to next week as David took the week off. I'm sure he is second guessing his decision after the fit that Jack and Ella had tonight. They decided to play "who can scream louder" from about 7:15 pm to 8:00 pm. Oh well, I guess it won't be the last time they throw a fit.

Typically, we would go on vacation during this week, but this year vacation will be hanging out around Fishers (or maybe go to the camp ground to visit grandma and grandpa). I have a feeling that golf will play heavily into the equation as well. The big bummer of next week is that David still has to work on Tuesday... July 1... my birthday!

I'm also excited about fireworks on the fourth. We have a panoramic view of the skyline from our deck. We get to see several different shows, as well as, all the personal fireworks that people shoot off.

This weekend we are going to go to the Fishers Freedom Festival... I think. I bought 4th of July outfits for Jack & Ella, so I'm excited about seeing them all dressed-up. Fortunately, we'll spend a big portion of the time with Thad and Bobbi. It is always nice to have the extra arms to hold the babies.

I had a great visit today from my mom, sister, niece, and nephews. I wish we lived closer - I'm sure that line will get a raised eyebrow from David :).

No comments: