Thursday, April 03, 2008

Jack and Ella's welcome home stone

Tomorrow marks 4 months in the hospital and we're finally down to our last week or so. The days are now flying by. It's hard to believe that Ella is now over 6 lbs and Jack will soon be catching her.

Kristy and I have a couple nicknames for the kids. We call Ella 'Super baby' and Jack our 'Miracle baby'. So, when my parents stopped by this week with a special coming home present, it seemed quite appropriate and we wanted to share it with you.

Chronicles 16:8-9 - Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. Sing to him; yes, sing his praises. Tell everyone about his miracles.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Wow! I am impressed with their weights! :) I can't wait to see their homecoming photos. I'm sure you both are more than ready to get the kids home and have them close by day and night.

Sheri said...

What a great gift and how appropriate! Not long now!

Anonymous said...

AMEN to "give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness" I absolutley love the gift from your parents. Solid as a rock (stone) your family will be with all of the prayers you have & will continue to receive. I am sooooo very happy for you Kristy and David.
Karen Stearley