Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday blahs

Today was pretty dreary here. Not much sun and Kristy was sleepy all day. On the good side her TOCO measurements were great and our daytime nurse brought us a December poster that shows our weekly progress. We posted it on the door and Kristy can cross off the days as they progress.

Also, we moved rooms today. We were originally in the set of rooms used primarily for the in-labor patients, so it was a bit louder and had more traffic. We're now in the East 'wing' facing Meridian Street where the longer-term patients reside. The room is larger and our new 'home' has an additional chair and two larger windows. It's the small things...

Oh and Go Colts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David & Kristy- You guys continue to be in our prayers. Thanks for keeping us posted. I think about you often, especially when I see your 5th period class file into the room... ha ha. Seriously though, rest & know that so many are thinking of you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto. And nice of the Colts to make sure there was no reason to get anyone's blood pressure up! Have a nice evening.

Hedy said...

It is so strange to read this every day - it's like going back in time! Twelve years ago, I spent the entire month of December in the hospital preg. w/ my son. Daily ultra sounds, lack of fluid, my husband Dan "visiting" our home to check on the cat and change clothes. Now, 12 years later, I kiss my son good-bye before he leaves for school and say a prayer for you guys - a prayer I know is being answered, just like the prayers for us were! Hang in there!