Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas visitors

Jack and Ella appear to be progressing well over the last week. Tomorrow is a week towards our next goal of week 26. The monitorings are going well and life seems to be pretty stable. We are very hopeful and after each day, Kristy is less apprehensive. Our doc stopped by this morning and said that she's going on vacation for a couple weeks. She fully expects to see us her when she returns, which is comforting.

Kristy and I had many family members visit over the last couple days. Yesterday, my younger brother Scott and his family (wife Carrie and kids Ethan, Kate and Annie) stopped by for a while and then my older brother Evan, his family (wife Mimi and kids Sam and Ryan), my parents and gma came by about an hour later. They brought us many special gifts and we are very appreciative. Below is a pic of Kristy w/ Ryan and Sam. We're looking forward to them moving closer.



Today, Kristy's sister Kerri and husband Bret came down for a couple hours. Kerri is now expecting her third child (due in Mayish). Of course, Kerri couldn't take the 'we don't need anything' statement and got us some gift cards to the downstairs cafe and Starbucks. Thanks. Amazingly, all three of those heads fit in the picture, I guess it's that wide-angle lens...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristy & David-
The 4-D pictures are amazing!! I think & pray for you guys every day. I'm glad you're doing well. I hope to come visit soon! Praise God for the increase of fluid around Jack!! :)