Saturday, December 22, 2007

24.2 and beyond

Today, we're at 24.2 and Kristy is still having mostly quiet monitorings on the TOCO. We're very thankful and hopeful that it will continue.

Today, I stopped by the bookstore and actually picked up a book by Jenny McCarthy. We received a recommendation from Marcy and after reading a couple segments, we would agree. Of course, I also picked up a couple more books including another recommendation for St. Augustine's book Confessions. Got to have something besides 24x7 football, basketball, and HGTV...

Last night, Matt and Tammy stopped by and dropped off a basket of goodies for us. Magazines, puzzles, snacks and blue and pink pairs of infant socks for Jack and Ella. Thank you. Below is a pic w/ Kristy.

Til tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm glad to hear Kristy is feeling well. Has the measurement changed the due date? My due date with Alexis changed because she was so tiny. I'm convinced she wasn't born early, just on time and petite. She still measures in the 5% for height. Happy Holidays. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Glad those heartbeats are still going strong. I know in my heart that God is watching over the four of you at all times. "Cast all your worries upon Him because He cares for you." Enjoy your weekend.