Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Kristy and I are very grateful for both our mothers and want to thank them for all their help over the last many months (even though my mother-in-law is quite painful sometimes).

Jack completed his oxygen test quite easily (we think). His alarms never once went off and his oxygen level was in the 90's except during bath time (you can see why below). We're looking forward to the official results later this week.

The babies are getting big enough that their heads aren't nearly as wobbly and we can start using some of the cool baby toys. Kristy even got to dance with Ella.



Jack is getting quite the attention lately




Ella loves her bath time


But Jack doesn't


So he lets us know


And the cheesy flower pic for our moms

3 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Happy Mother's Day Kristy!

Anonymous said...

You guys I loved the dance video!! Ella seemed to be enjoying her dance with mommy. Well it is great to see that everything is going so well. Happy Mother's Day Kristy!!! I am sure it feels wonderful! Ella and Jack are very lucky to have you for a mommy. Take care, Ericka

Mama B said...

Happy Late Mother's Day! I know we never got a chance to know eachother well, but I I got to know Jack and Ella very well. I check on them through your blog often. They look great! You are doing an amazing job!
Nurse Michelle