Thursday, November 29, 2007

Week 21

It feels really good saying "Week 21" is here. I have become much more positive with each passing day... it's really going to happen!

Anyway, I wanted to give everyone an update on our last doctor's visit. This time the visit was much better than last. First, my cervix is measuring higher; this time it was 4.74 rather than 3.74. Second, my blood pressure is measuring lower; my blood pressure dropped 20 points... I was so stressed about my last day of school/week 20/sitting on the couch, etc. that I got way too wound-up. Finally, the babies were measuring right on target; they are getting more active everyday.

With the positive feedback, I can continue some "activities." I can continue to drive myself to the doctor's office (yeah - once a week I can drive), I can continue using the stairs twice a day, and I can continue going on one outing a week... (this week is the grocery store, I can't wait). Other than that, the couch is my destination.

Speaking of couch living, it isn't too bad yet. I have gone through some magazines, started one of my books, sorted our Hawaii pictures for the scrapbook, loaded photo shop onto my computer, and napped quite heavily on my first three days off work. I still find myself looking at the clock and thinking about what period I should be in... I guess it will take a while. The good news is that my sub has begun, and as soon as I finish grading Journalism tests, the rest is up to him... what a relief!

I'll post more pictures soon, but I just missed A lunch typing this entry... oh wait, I can eat when I want now, feels very strange.

(Whoops - I was signed on as David... oh well, hopefully he won't mind.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, I miss seeing you and am so glad to read your good news. Andy is doing well and Kelly checks on him often :) I go to the (public) library often and would be glad to be your personal delivery service if there is anything you'd like from there. Just say the word and I can arrange to pick it up and drop it off for you. Take care, Valerie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So glad that you have gotten some good news, we are all praying that everything turns out well.