Saturday, November 24, 2007

Uncharted Territory

Today is 20 weeks - 2 days... a place we have not yet been. Let me tell you, it feels great!

Overall, the holiday went off without a hitch. Wednesday night mom and dad visited, and we were able to send them off on their 40th anniversary trip with full bellies the next day (David makes a great breakfast). Kelly and Joe visited Thursday evening and then we got to see Thad, Bobbi and Emma on Friday. After all the visits, it was nice to have some quiet time today. (It sounds like a lot, but don't let it fool you; I was dutifully on the couch the whole time :)

Also, over the last 4 days we were able to put up our Christmas trees. Ok, so David did the tree, but I pointed out were everything was supposed to go. (David is being very patient with me.) I love the tree lights and a warm fire... perfect for a nap!

Some exciting news: David got to feel Ella's head/butt/leg (we aren't sure), but he felt it. I felt something move and then a lump on my right side appeared. I grabbed David's hand, and daddy got his first touch of the babies.

Here is the latest belly pic:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!
Love,Billie

Anonymous said...

I thought of you all weekend. So glad to know everything is well. Hopefully you can relax a little now! Keep those belly pics coming!

Sharon said...

Kristy,

I think about you and David and your journey every day. I'm glad you had a good holiday. Take care of yourselves and those babies!

Love, Sharon

Kari Lynn said...

I work with Kelly and have been following your blog with her. I wish you and your family all the best.