Monday, October 15, 2007

Week 14 (almost)

We are three days away from putting week 14 in the books. I am feeling really well except for being breathless and very tired. I find myself counting down the days until our next ultrasound. I just can't get enough of the babies. Sometimes I get paranoid and seeing them makes me feel better.

David has been going above and beyond the call of duty. He cooks, cleans, takes care of the cats, takes care of me, basically... everything. I'm a lucky girl!!

This past weekend we were happy to see both sides of the family. Friday, Scott, Carrie and the kids came down around 5pm, and we got to hang out with them Friday evening. It is hard to believe how big Ethan and Kate have become, and that Annie has been with us for over 8 weeks. They were planning on spending the night, but Ethan, being a little boy, wanted to see the helicopter landing in their yard the next day (the fire department was putting on an exhibition).

Bret and Kerri came down Saturday morning and spent Saturday night with us. Somehow David got Bret to mow for him... poor Bret! Kerri helped me with some yard work then helped me decorate the nursery bathroom. It is cute! David and Bret battled and conquered Halo 3 in record time. Of course now they are ready for the next big thing. Sunday morning, after a big breakfast, I was exhausted, so we stayed in and made it a football day.

Tuesday, October 23 is our next appointment. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

i'm excited about your next ultrasound too. i can't wait to see more pics and see how much they have developed. i think we need to see pictures of the nursery bathroom that you decorated...