Tuesday, October 09, 2007

It's a Boy and a Girl

Kristy had another ultrasound today and with much prodding from Debbie to determine the sexes, it looks like we're having one of each... Below is a partial video from the ultrasound today with the findings. Apologize for the late posting, but this new Adobe program is a bit daunting to learn. If anyone knows Premiere Elements well, give me a shout.

Update - I forgot to mention the other good news... Kristy's cervix measured 4.7 cm after the cerclage. Much thanks to our doctor team for sewing her up tightly...


4 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for the both of you!

Marcy said...

I don't know either of you personally... but I am so EXCITED for both of you!!!

Congratulations on the news of your precious babies! I will continue to check back for updates on your progress and ultrasound photos/videos in the coming months.

Also, since bed rest is likely in your future... start making a list of books to read, movies, stock pile scrapbook items, etc... After two months of it myself this past summer, I can tell you there is absolutely nothing on daytime TV.

Anonymous said...

David and Kristy..Congratulations to you both! My family is really excited to hear this news!

Best regards!
Carl and Ronda

Anonymous said...

Kristy & David,
So happy for you!!!
Much Love to the 4 of you!!
Billie & Family