Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Break - Part 2

So I'm finally back to about 80%... I've eaten some noodle soup, a piece of toast, and 1/2 a sandwich in the last 48 hours and have keep it all down!! Jack and Ella are still battling diarrhea, but neither has thrown-up for over a day. Yeah!!

Here's the bad news... David has finally been hit. He got up this morning not feeling so well, and as the day went on, he got worse. He has probably slept 20 of the last 24 hours and has only eaten 1 piece of toast. I'm praying that he'll have a fast recovery as we are supposed to go to his mom and dad's for Christmas day festivities. My family is coming down Saturday expecting an Italian feast.

This is our first real Christmas since 2005, so I'm hoping for a little Christmas miracle so that we're all healthy and can have the very merry Christmas we've been dreaming of...

No comments: