Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ella learns to climb, part 2

So, our niece was married today (Congrats, Jessica), but I wasn't feeling very well so I stayed home with the kids. Everything was going according to plan until I looked around the edge of the couch and saw that Ella has decided that standing up against the gate isn't good enough (and yes, she did get up there by herself). Not our best quality picture, but I was a bit worried...


Oh, and Jack does enjoy carrying around books and banging them against pretty much anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until she decides to climb out of her crib... Oh let the good times begin!!

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture! It so great to be able to watch them grow since they have left the NICU.

Michelle ( night shift primary, once upon a time)