Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Third Time is a Charm?

On Tuesday David and I went in for another embryo transfer. I am very hopeful that we will be successful in this current attempt.

The lab nurse said that the embryos were "expanding" nicely. (The embryos are frozen - they take them out of the chamber in the morning and implant them in the afternoon. During this time, the embryos come out of their frozen state and begin their cell division again. This is the expanding.)

Of course, David got the honor of giving these embryos their "names" again, but unfortunately, the host site is having issues with posting pictures. As soon as the issue is resolved, I will introduce you to "Bart and Lisa."
Resolved....


2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying prayers for you.

Crystal said...

you will definitely be in my prayers.