Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

Well... As most of you probably know, we're just going to visit the girls tomorrow and then it's work time again. At least for me... But there will be brighter times ahead and we're still hoping for the best. From our last post, it didn't seem like some of our friends/family knew who Calvin and Hobbes were, so I thought I'd post one of their comics. Maybe Kristy will get me their complete collection for my birthday (hint, hint, it's at http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Calvin-Hobbes-Bill-Watterson/dp/0740748475)









Kristy's mom and dad came down last night and treated us to some good food at Benihana's. Not sure if Tom liked it much and I'm sure he didn't like paying 8 bucks for my beer, but we had a good time playing with the Wii before dinner. Below is a pic of Tom and Pam 'boxing'. It was quite amusing and Pam actually knocked him out in the 3rd round. She does kinda look like Jake LaMotta from the Raging Bull movie picture in the right corner.



Anyway, I hope y'all (as my newly hick brother would say) have a Merry Christmas and we look forward to joining you next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas :) Didn't know you were that much of a C & H fan. I enjoy them, Carrie thinks I'm odd. They actually get pretty deep. Looking forward to next year. We love you guys-