Monday, August 07, 2006

A Rough Week

Kristy and I appreciate all your support and prayers. We couldn't make it without everyone's understanding, love and help.

Today, my mother and father drove us to Huntington and along with Kristy's parents went to the funeral home and then the cemetary where the girls will be. Kristy's father takes care of the cemetary, so we know they'll be in good hands. Kristy and I also will have a plot there.

We decided to have a small ceremony with just immediate family, which will occur on Thursday morning. Fortunately, both of our parents and all of our siblings will be able to attend. Our fathers will be reading the scriptures and saying a prayer. Kristy and I will also have a pair of balloons to let go as we know that they are now in Heaven with other loved ones.

The funeral home is the Myers Funeral Home in Huntington, IN and the girls will have an obituary in Tuesday's paper.

As the days go by, we will be posting the events and more pictures of the previous week...

If you would like to contact us, please use the dkokoska@yahoo.com account as my cell phone is dead and I left the charger in NH...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Dave and Kristy, you are in my thoughts constantly, and you will continue to be in my prayers. I am so saddened by the loss of your little girls. Thank you for letting us know how you are doing.