Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

We hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday. One of these days I'll get Kristy to come back from holiday and actually do a blog post. Until then, I'll just keep posting pictures...

Yesterday, we spent the day with my family (sans Scott's clan, who is taking care of the newborn in Peoria). The kids had a great day and I got another good opportunity to play with the new camera.



This teacup was sent to us from my cousin Vivian and was my Aunt Ruth's (from whom Ella received her middle name)



New books for Gma K



Our traditional Christmas Eve dinner of fried oysters and shrimp


Jack's new favorite toy


Dad taking pictures (he's worse than I am) and Aunt Mimi, Sam and Ryan watching Ella's next present


Showing GGma K our new toys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a very good Christmas... beats 2 years ago, huh?!

jacquie_o28 said...

Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas! I love the family at the dining table. It looks like a Normal Rockwell painting!