Friday, July 07, 2006

Week 16

We're in week 16 now and all is well. I'm a little concerned because it seems that I've stopped "growing." David thinks that I'm being paranoid... he's probably right.

I still haven't felt the babies move, though I've been trying. The next ultrasound should be very telling. We'll be at 17 1/2 weeks, so the doctor is fairly certain that we'll have the answer to our "Woody" question. I think the baby is a girl, and David thinks that the baby is a boy.

We were supposed to have our next ultrasound on Monday, July 10, but David surprised me with a vacation... our last for a while. So, we'll have to wait to the 17th. Unfortunately, David will be out of town for the "unveiling." I won't be alone however, mom is going with me. I can't wait for her to see Claire, our gymnast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy: Thanks for the update and I am happy to hear things are going well. Hope you have a nice vacation. (where are you going?) Take care, talk to you soon. Durena